We appreciate the personal touch ... They are never too busy to answer the phone or help us ponder a new situation with financial consequences.
[T]hey care about the client’s success and offer excellent business counseling when necessary. I have been working with and recommending them to my clients for over 30 years.
With their thoroughness, and attention to detail, we can know with confidence that we are providing accurate financial statements to our funding partners.
I can highly recommend this firm for anyone needing accounting and tax work done in a knowledgeable and professional manner. They're the best!
- The Internal Revenue Service - You can download federal tax forms and publications here.
- Check IRS Refund Status - Track your tax return through the IRS website.
- Social Security Online - The Official Website of the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- North Carolina State Department of Revenue - You can download tax forms relevant to North Carolina residents and organizations here.
- Income Tax Refund Status for North Carolina - This site allows you to verify the status of your tax return and refund through the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
- North Carolina Employment Security Commission - Current information regarding employers is available at this site.
- North Carolina Secretary of State - A database is available at this site to determine if an entity name is available for use or if it is already in service. You may also review your incorporation or organization documents here.
- Money Magazine - Money Magazine offers an online edition that is a great resource for financial information.
- Wall Street Journal - This complete financial news service offers personalized news and market quotes as well as links to Barron’s Online and MarketWatch.
- U.S. Small Business Administration - Small business programs and services to help you start, grow, and succeed.