We appreciate the personal touch ... They are never too busy to answer the phone or help us ponder a new situation with financial consequences.
[T]hey care about the client’s success and offer excellent business counseling when necessary. I have been working with and recommending them to my clients for over 30 years.
With their thoroughness, and attention to detail, we can know with confidence that we are providing accurate financial statements to our funding partners.
I can highly recommend this firm for anyone needing accounting and tax work done in a knowledgeable and professional manner. They're the best!
Resources for Individuals and Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
- IRS Forms & Publications - contains federal tax forms and other publications for both individual filers and businesses. This site is hosted by the Internal Revenue Service.
- North Carolina Tax Forms - Contains forms for individual filers and small businesses. This site is hosted by the NC Department of Revenue.
- NC Department of Revenue - Information for Individuals - Provides more detailed information about tax obligations of individuals that live or work in North Carolina. This page is hosted by the NC Department of Revenue.
- NC Department of Revenue - Information for Businesses - Contains information on tax law changes, tax deadlines, and tax obligations faced by North Carolina businesses. This page is hosted by the NC Department of Revenue.
Specific IRS Forms for HOAs and Non-Profit Organizations
- IRS Form 1120-H - This form is used by Homeowners’ Associations which are eligible to use the 1 page, reduced-paperwork form.
- IRS Form 1120 - Non-profits which are not private foundations are required to file form 990 with the IRS.
- IRS Form 990 - Non-profits which are not private foundations are required to file form 990 with the IRS.
- IRS Form 990-PF - This form is required for Private Foundations.
This page is not intended to substitute for the advice of a tax professional. If you have any questions about fulfilling your current tax obligations or planning for future obligations, please call or email one of our offices, or simply provide your information through our online form.